1. On your phone, scroll below and pick a video you'd like to watch
2. If you have the YouTube app on your phone the video will directly open in the app. If you don't have the app, you'll need to download it in order to experience 360° video
3. Tap the cardboard icon. notice that the screen splits into two smaller screens
4. Insert your phone into a VR headset
5. Look around to view the video in 360 degrees
Animal rescue sanctuary teaches orphans orangutans everything they’ll need to know to one day head out on their own… back into the wild.
Narrated by Susan Sarandon, this was the first natural disaster captured in 3D video, bringing the aftermath of the Nepal earthquake to life.
On a recent visit to India, Bill Gates made this short virtual-reality video about India’s efforts to improve sanitation.
Could you survive a night on the streets in Winter? This video experience highlights the harsh reality facing the homeless on the streets of Auckland.
Rohingya refugees recount the horrors of ethnic cleansing in Myanmar’s Rakhine State.